Friday 20 January 2017

LA LA LAND INSPIRED INTERIORS

So like half of the country, I went to see La La land in the cinema this week. Unsurprisingly, I loved it. I won't write a review of the film as that ain't my forte so let's talk about the set design. If you know me, you'll know that I have a slight (ok, it's pretty big!) obsession with Californian style interiors and exteriors for that matter. Make it mid-century and I'm hyperventilating! So if you've now seen La La Land, you'll know what I was staring at on the screen for most of the film. I even gasped when I saw Emma Stone's character, Mia's bathroom in one of the first scenes. 
Let's just say, even if the performances by both Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling weren't great (they were amazing!), I would have been satisfied by the set design throughout the movie. 
So here's what I've collected from Pinterest that remind me of la La Land. 











Cathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment